Ascend Sales University
Developing winning sales behavior
Contact Jan Ropponen for more information:
jan.ropponen(a)ascend.fi or 050 5169392
Open courses only in Finnish - Customized deliveries also available in English and Swedish
Fill the pipeline - Program
Creating new business - its the hardest part of selling.
This is why we have packaged together 10 key elements of finding and building pipeline into one intensive course.
Key outcome: Attendees will accelerate their capability to book meetings and create new opportunities for themselves.
Duration: 1 day
24.1.2018 & 18.4.2018
B2B Sales bootcamp
Who do we recommend this course for?
New business developers, new customer acquisition and account managers.
A few key topics we cover:
- Prospecting & contacting customers
- Running successful meetings
- Uncovering hidden customer needs
- Creating demand when customers aren't asking for a solution
- Building opportunities
- Winning in a competitive situation
Duration: 2 days
Spring 2018 - Day 1 - 4.4.2018 & Day 2 - 25.4.2018
Modern sales metrics seminar
Who is this seminar for?
Overview of changes in sales management
- Best practices of world-leading B2B organizations
- How should marketing metrics be integrated with sales?
- What are the key metrics in CRM?
- Personal action plan for utilizing new sales metrics
Upcoming seminars: 29.11.2017. 16.30-18.30 o'clock
Seminar fee: Free
Location: Lauttasaari, Helsinki
Seminar hosts: Antti Heikkilä & Jan Ropponen
*Ascend Sales University is not a degree granting institution.